Recent Before & After Photos

Living-room mitigation in McDonough, Georgia


The homeowner was out of town and came home to find the entire first level of their home had flooded due to a pipe bursting in their laundry room. The main leve... READ MORE



Water Damage in McDonough, Georgia


The homeowner was having some water lines re-routed in the attic when a plumbing connection failed. The result of the failed connection was water damage to the ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


On January 20th, 2015, a local municipality called and requested our emergency services due to a broken pipe on the second floor of their corporate office. ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


The challenge on this particular commercial job was to place the drying equipment in a way that it did not interrupt the customers coming in to the building.&nb... READ MORE



Residential Kitchen Fire


An electrical fire that started in the toaster oven caused significant damage thru the entire residence living in Stockbridge Georgia. Due to the severity of th... READ MORE



Residential Kitchen Fire


A large and dangerous fire that started in a stove caused severe damage to a Metro Atlanta home. The families kitchen and living areas were a total loss and dem... READ MORE



House Fire Damages Kitchen


Fire started in kitchen but causes smoke damage throughout house.