House Fire Damages Kitchen
An electrical fire that started in the toaster oven caused significant damage thru the entire residence living in Stockbridge Georgia. Due to the severity of the fire the power meter was removed from the home causing the home owner not to live in the house for the next five to six months. Upon our Fire Managers arrival it was determined the contents would need to be removed from the residence. Our Fire Manager called one of our trusted vendors that deals with textiles to take care of all the clothes in the house. SERVPRO stored the contents of the home in our warehouse and cleaned all belongings while the repairs process took place. Once everything was packed out the water mitigation was completed in order to prep the home to start repairs. Our local team has the right equipment, specific training, and certifications that allow us to restore your home to pre-fire conditions.