Residential Kitchen Fire
A large and dangerous fire that started in a stove caused severe damage to a Metro Atlanta home. The families kitchen and living areas were a total loss and demolition was required. We designed and built a new kitchen area/living room with a goal of making things "like it never even happened". We were able to eliminate the smoke damage from the rest of the home including the odors from the fire and smoke. The SERVPRO team removed damaged carpets and did our best to salvage what could be salvaged. Top quality materials were used for the kitchen area/living areas. The home was updated with all new cabinets and flooring. In many instances your residence may also suffer from water damage caused by firefighting efforts.