Water Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
After any water damage situation, your primary and only focus should be safety:
- Do you think it is safe to remain in the house?
- Pay attention to electrical hazards, and if it’s possible turn off the power
- Don’t walk around inspecting the damage, “slip and fall hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Don’t lift wet materials, they can be VERY heavy.
- Be careful and use common sense!
Do You Have A Water Damage Emergency? We can help you minimize the water damage and save some of your most prized possessions. Regardless of the source, SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties can handle any size disaster
Call SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties Today at 678-432-3003 if you have storm damage, flooded basements, sewage backups, flooding from firefighting efforts, etc.