Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Bathroom Fire

Bathroom Fire

While candles can be a nice addition to a home, they need to always be monitored! When this candle was left burning in the bathroom it caused a fire to break out. Luckily the flames were contained to the bathroom, but smoke and soot still spread throughout the home. 

Fire Damage to Outside of Home

Fire Damage to Outside of Home

When a fire broke out from an unknown source it caused damage to the outside of this home. Our SERVPRO fire crew came in and quickly dealt with the damage to this home to make the owner feel "Like it never even happened."

Fire and Smoke Clean Up

Fire and Smoke Clean Up

After this stove caught on fire it brought a scare to these homeowners, but they acted quickly and put it out before it could spread throughout the entire kitchen. Even though the fire was put out in a hurry, smoke managed to spread all throughout the house. Our SERVPRO crew came in to help these homeowners clean up the small fire damage and help remove the smoke and soot from the home.

Bedroom Fire Melts Jewelry

Bedroom Fire Melts Jewelry

After a candle was left burning without anyone watching it, it caught fire to this homeowners bedroom. Thankfully the fire was put out before it could spread throughout the house, but many things in the bedroom were destroyed such as this jewelry holder! SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties was able to help these homeowners restore their bedroom and remove the smoke and soot from their home.

Fire in Residential Bedroom

Fire in Residential Bedroom

This was the aftermath of a fire that broke out in the master bedroom of this home. Our crew rushed over to this scene after hours in order to help these homeowners through this stressful and emotional situation. SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties wasted no time and went ahead and boarded up two exterior windows in this home to prevent any further damage from the rain that was expected to come in the next couple days. 

Extensive Smoke and Soot Damage

Extensive Smoke and Soot Damage

When a fire broke out in the kitchen of this home, not only was the kitchen nearly destroyed but smoke and soot damaged a majority of the rooms. Our SERVPRO crew worked very hard to remove the smoke and soot from all the surfaces of this home. 

Damaged Microwave

Damaged Microwave

A cooking mishap led to a grease fire in this home causing their microwave to almost be completely destroyed. The fire created smoke and soot damage throughout the home, so SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties swooped in to help clean and restore the kitchen!

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

A fire breaking out in your home is always a scary situation. Once the fire department gets the flames put out you might be left with only half the home you once had. SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties can help deal with the damages of any sized fire.