Residential Water and Mold Damage
What this homeowner initially thought to be a harmless slow leak eventually led to a pipe burst in a closet on their main floor. Several areas were affected and our crew at SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties came in and removed carpet, pad, baseboards, and shoe molding only to find more bad news… signs of microbial growth. Our crew quickly applied antimicrobial treatment to all affected areas, and they continued to clean the damaged areas and monitored them until they were deemed dry and clear of mold growth. Our crew worked diligently around this homeowners schedule in order to help repair the damage that the burst pipe caused to their home.