If you need immediate assistance, call SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties
Call us at 678-432-3003
SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Henry County. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 678-432-3003
Whether your Henry County home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Henry County commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Does Your Home Have A Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today @ 678-432-3003.
Congratulations Patti Brown!
2017 Volunteer of the Year- Patti Brown
Patti Brown received the Volunteer of the Year award at the 51st Henry County Annual Chamber Meeting & Awards Dinner on Saturday, February 10, 2018.
This is how the Chamber recognized Patti...
The Chamber of Commerce Volunteer of the Year recognizes an outstanding person who has given significantly of his or her time and expertise to the Henry County Chamber of Commerce. Recipient must be recognized as a role model for other volunteers, having made a marked improvement to the Chamber as a result of their volunteer effort. This year’s honoree unquestionably meets and surpasses each of these requirements.
This year’s recipient has served the Chamber in various capacities. Their business is a long-time and valued member of the Chamber. Our honoree has been one of the most capable committee chairs the Chamber has known, challenging not only committee members, but the entire board and membership to excel.
Our honoree has served on the Board of Directors, and has been a consistent presence at Chamber functions, providing support to the Chamber not only by being present, but being a regular contributor of door prizes and other support of the Chamber. When the Chamber had the need for leadership for a special project, our recipient readily stepped up and led the effort. When the Chamber was facing a potentially problem situation, our honoree sent a team from their business to ensure that the Chamber would not falter in its role. When the Chamber was soliciting leadership for a community organization, our volunteer once again stepped up and continues to provide leadership.
While the time and energy given to the Chamber is far above and beyond what many would give, this individual also takes other volunteer leadership roles in the community focusing on childhood reading and other community activities as well as being active in the management of an award winning local business. A dynamo who has a real get the job done attitude, Congratulations to Henry County Chamber Volunteer of the Year for 2017, Patti Brown.
Tips for Preparing Your Business for Winter Weather
Much of Georgia is under a winter weather advisory with freezing rain and ice accumulation expected.
Here are a few tips your business should consider right now to prepare for inclement weather
- Check your business property for downed tree limbs and branches. Weather, such as wind, heavy rain and ice can cause branches to fall, which could cause damage to the property and potentially cause personal injuries.
- Inspect property, especially walkways and parking lots, for proper drainage to alleviate flood hazard potential.
- Inspect all handrails, stairwells and entryways to address and correct potential slippery or hazardous areas. Install mats or non-slip surfaces and post caution signs where water could be present.
- Ask SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties Professionals about starting a Disaster Recovery Plan for your business.
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties is an IICRC certified firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties
SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Tips to clean a Red Wine Spill
Red Wine Spill
You're entertaining at your home and before you know it, you hear a yell and look just in time to see a friend spilling red wine on your carpet. Don't worry...try these tips. And if the spill is too deep, call us for our professional cleaning services.
How to remove a red wine stain
- Blot up as much of the wine as possible and pour cool water on the stain.
- Cover it with salt.
- Boil water and pour over the stain.
- Prepare a mixture of half a tablespoon of white vinegar and one cup of water. Pour over stain and let it soak for a few minutes. You can also add a few drops of liquid detergent to the mixture.
- It's always a good idea to test a small spot first to make sure it will not harm your carpet.
We are always "Ready for whatever happens"
We are always "Ready for whatever happens"
SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the interruption it causes to your life and home. Our goal is to help minimize the disruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties also mitigates mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff and crews are highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at our corporate training facility to regular IICRC industry certification, you can be assured our staff are equipped with the knowledge they need to restore your property. With advanced "real-world" training facilities you know you are in good hands with SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 678-432-3003
With over 1,700 Franchises nationwide we have the resources to help promptly with any size of problem. SERVPRO Industries, Inc. is the nationwide Brand you know and trust.
SERVPRO is a national sponsor for the American Red Cross “Ready Rating” Program. This free, web-based program designed to help businesses, organizations and schools become better prepared for emergencies. The Red Cross Ready Rating Program allows individuals to assess their readiness for a disaster, so they can take all necessary steps before disaster strikes to protect their property from damage and loss.
When Storms hit Henry County, SERVPRO is ready to help!
Ready for whatever happens!
SERVPRO of Henry & Spalding Counties specializes in handling storm damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your home or business to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Storms
When storms hit Henry, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of more than 1,700 Franchises across the country.
We are ready to work with you if a storm ever damages your home or business!
Have Storm Damage? Call Us Today 678-432-3003
Restoring Your Local Business After A Water Damage Event
Ready for whatever happens!
Flooding and water damage events in Henry County commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Henry County
SERVPRO of Henry County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Is that mold? Follow These Safety Tips
If you see signs of mold...Call us today- 678-432-3003
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 678-432-3003